Treatment for Addiction and Mental Health Disorders
Our program is designed for men and women who have addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. This program offers highly individualized treatment, a family program and expert psychiatric care in a private setting.
Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Our treatment team addresses both substance use and mental health issues at the same time, beginning with an individualized psychiatric and biopsychosocial assessment. You’ll also have access to a wide range of evidence-based alternative therapies and groups including:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)*
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Resolution Therapies (such as EMDR)
- Intensive Individual Therapy / 2 Sessions a Week
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Group Psychotherapy
- Expert Medication Management
- Nutrition Assessment*
- Psychiatric Care
- Medically Assisted Suboxone Tapers
- Family Therapy Program
- Neurofeedback (Brain Paint)
- Acupuncture and Massage Therapy*
- Comprehensive Continuing Care Planning and Aftercare
- Relapse Prevention Treatment
- 12-Step Support Groups
- SMART Recovery®
- Walks to Watch the East Coast Sunset
We’re here to help you find your way out of the darkness by lighting your path to recovery. Call 844-874-8503 today.
Non 12-Step Drug Rehab: Finding What Works for You
Everyone has a unique path to recovery. While 12-Step recovery appeals to some, others haven’t achieved lasting recovery with traditional programs or prefer a non 12-Step based approach. That’s why Lucida offers 12-Step alternatives like SMART Recovery® as well as 12-Step support.
We will teach you the skills necessary to take what you have learned during your stay at Lucida and apply these principles to life outside treatment. We incorporate family support, relapse prevention, fitness, spiritual support, proper nutrition and a comprehensive continuing care plan to prepare you for a successful re-integration back home.
An interdisciplinary Treatment Team
Co-occurring disorders require integrated treatment from a team of professionals that specialize in addiction and co-occurring disorders treatment. Your care is entrusted to a team of master’s level therapists and case managers that is dedicated exclusively to our addictions program. You will also meet regularly with a board-certified addictions psychiatrist.
Comprehensive Assessments and Testing
We provide comprehensive psychiatric and addiction evaluations that include:
- Neuropsychological assessment*
- Full psychological/personality testing including projective testing*
- A complete medical history and physical examination
- A full panel of blood tests
- Urine drug testing
Based on these evaluations, we develop a refined psychiatric diagnosis. We may recommend anti-craving medications such as Vivitrol, Antabuse and Campral, and medication-assisted treatment including nicotine patches, buprenorphine/Suboxone and Chantix, as appropriate based on each client’s individual needs.
To help our expert team refine the diagnosis, we work closely with other specialists who provide services such as:
- Psychological testing
- Cognitive testing*
- Nutritionist consult with a registered dietitian*
- Genetic testing*
Comprehensive testing allows us to discover any undiagnosed medical complications of addiction and refer our clients to the proper specialists after addiction treatment. Examples of common medical complications of drug addiction include:
- Alcohol – seizures, alcohol hepatitis, Wernicke’s encephalopathy
- Opiates – Hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS, skin abscesses
- Cocaine – cardiac pathology, neurological damage
- Nicotine/tobacco – emphysema/COPD
- Marijuana – cannabis-induced psychosis, cognitive deficits, obesity
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Valium) – seizures, cognitive deficits, liver impairment
*These services are recommended on a case-by-case basis and entail an additional fee. Individual sessions are offered with additional charge.
This is the type of treatment that has proven effective for addiction and co-occurring disorders. This is the type of treatment you need to recover. And this is the expert care you will receive at Lucida.
This is an important decision. Call 844-874-8503 today to find out if Lucida is the right choice for you or your loved one.