We offer mood disorder treatment (depression/bipolar disorder), trauma treatment, anxiety treatment and expert care for complex mental health issues. We also treat substance abuse, both as a primary diagnosis and as a co-occurring disorder. Often, clients come to treatment for one problem but as they make progress in one area, underlying issues such as substance abuse, disordered eating or mood issues will surface. Our integrated team of psychiatrists, nurses and therapists has the training and expertise to address all of these issues simultaneously so clients can build a strong foundation for long-term recovery.
At Lucida, our goal is to stop mental health issues from getting in the way of the life you want. Call us at 888-558-1197 to take the first step.
What to Expect From Mental Health Treatment
In a small, intimate setting, clients at Lucida receive a high level of individualized care. They live in gender-specific residences and attend groups with both men and women. In this environment, clients have supervised opportunities to practice engaging in healthy interactions with members of the opposite gender.
At Lucida, treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment to determine the most effective treatment plan for each client’s needs. Clients have access to a wide range of therapies to ensure their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs are met, which may include:
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills training
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Trauma-focused groups and therapies such as EMDR
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Education about mental health
- Expert medication management and psychiatric care
- Self-help support meetings such as AA, NA, Adult Children of Alcoholics, Codependents Anonymous and SMART Recovery
- Comprehensive continuing care planning
Why Inpatient Mental Health Treatment?
Mental health disorders can compromise your physical health and your ability to fulfill responsibilities at work and at home. Left untreated, depression and anxiety can increase the risk of heart disease and ulcers, among other health issues. In our mental health treatment center, clients:
- Develop new coping skills to replace destructive behaviors like drug or alcohol abuse
- Improve communication and relationships
- Become better able to contribute at work and in the community
- Build a support network with other people sharing similar struggles
- Learn decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Share openly without judgment
- Discuss issues that are relevant to them
- Boost their quality of life and overall satisfaction
Support for Families
At Lucida, we also offer a full-day family program each month that promotes healing for the whole family system and teaches loved ones how to best support one another in recovery. In addition to process groups, role plays, and education about mental health and addiction, clients and their loved ones enjoy a catered breakfast and lunch. When clinically appropriate, clients may join their families offsite for dinner and visitation.
It isn’t easy to ask for help. We honor your courage by making this process straightforward, creating a supportive environment where clients are free to be themselves, and tailoring treatment to each person’s unique needs. Call today to learn more: 844-874-8503.