Individualized Mood Disorder Treatment
At Lucida’s mood disorders program, we treat women with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and intimacy and relationship issues. Some of the conditions we treat include major depression, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.
Expert mood disorder treatment in a healing environment. Call Lucida. 844-874-8503
In a small, intimate setting, women in our mood disorders program receive a high level of individualized care. Treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment to determine the most effective treatment plan for your needs. During your stay, you’ll have access to a wide range of therapies to ensure your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs are met, including:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)*
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Resolution Therapies (such as EMDR)
- Intensive Individual Therapy / 2 Sessions a Week
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Group Psychotherapy
- Expert Medication Management
- Psychiatric Care
- Family Therapy Program
- Neurofeedback (Brain Paint)
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition Assessments*
- Psychodrama with Experiential Therapist
- Neuropsychological Assessment*
- Comprehensive Continuing Care Planning and Aftercare
- Beach Walks and Swim
* Individual sessions are offered with additional charge.
We also offer a intensive family program each month that promotes healing for the whole family system and teaches loved ones how to best support one another in recovery.
Women in our mood disorders program receive treatment and support from an all-female team of master’s level therapists and case managers that is dedicated exclusively to our mood disorders program. To help restore a healthy lifestyle and ensure your comfort. In this safe, secure and nurturing environment women find strength and hope for recovery.844-874-8503